Hioki 3169-21 Clamp-On Power Analyser
Small, portable and suitable for use in everything from energy conservation to measuring harmonics, Hioki’s 3169-21 is ideal for use in any power measurement application.
- Measure power lines of up to four systems using common voltage – single phase 2 wire, 3 phase 3 wire and 3 phase fur wire testing
- Simultaneous measurements of voltage, current, power (reactive, active and apparent), integrated power, power factor and frequency
- Supports high speed data storage from individual waveforms – store data in intervals starting from one second while simultaneously measuring integration and harmonics every minute
- Built-in 1MB memory
- Always make the correct connection with the vector diagram incorrect detection display
- Polarity display and measurements using reactive power measurements
- High-speed D/A output available, ready to connect to our Data Acquisition System
- Includes 2 sets of HIOKI sensors for 5A and 500A measurements (other sensors may be purchased separately from HIOKI)
Perfect working condition, with a.m. mentioned probes, power cables, analog output cable, manuals etc.